Thursday, November 18, 2010

I left my job.

I am happy, Happier, relieve, relieve-r. :)


I can say I tendered, I also can say you terminated me.

I dont have much feelings for this job. Cuz right from the begining i didnt put in too mcuh efforts for the people. for the colleague to be specified.. and when I left, no one really cared. actually I do not too. but still, I appreacite liaogas saying he'll miss me, and aaron asking if im alright. I can hardly catch your expression, your thoughts and whats not, still, I appreciate certain things we've shared, and gladys for calling me . .

:)

actually at times i do wish im a tai tai, doing nthg but have endless money, do nails everytime, dressed up, go town facial everyday, enjoy hitea, whatever. i havnt had a taitai life. just when??

No comments: